* 3 large dried red spur chilies, seeded and soaked
* 5 roasted shallots, sliced
* 2 bulbs roasted garlic
* 1 teaspoon finely sliced galangal
* 1 teaspoon lemon grass, sliced
* 1 teaspoon ground roasted coriander seeds
* 1 teaspoon ground roasted cumin
* 2 ground roasted cloves
* 1 teaspoon white pepper
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
1. Pound dried chilies and salt together well. Add galangal, lemon grass and pound until mixed well.
2. Add roasted garlic, roasted shallots, coriander seeds, cumin, pepper, cloves and shrimp paste, continue pounding until smooth and fine.
* MASSUMAN CURRY PASTE : Always use for cooking MUSSAMUN CURRY dish such as Massamun Beef Curry (Source of This curry recipe : POPULAR THAI CUISINE)
Thai Recipes | Thai Cooking | Thai Food | Thai Curry paste | Massaman Curry Paste
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .