* 5 large dried red spur chilies, seeded and soaked
* 5 shallots, sliced
* 2 bulbs roasted garlic
* 10 cloves sliced garlic
* 1 teaspoon finely sliced galangal
* 1 teaspoon lemon grass, sliced
* 1/2 teaspoon finely sliced kaffir lime rind
* 1 teaspoon finely sliced coriander root
* 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
1. Pound dried chilies and salt together well. Add galangal, lemon grass, kaffir lime rind, and coriander root, pound until mixed well.
2. Add shallots and garlic, follow with pepper and shrimp paste, and continue pounding until smooth and fine.
* PANAENG CURRY PASTE : Always use for cooking PANAENG CURRY dish such as Beef in Panaeng Curry (Source of This curry recipe : POPULAR THAI CUISINE)
Thai Recipes | Thai Cooking | Thai Food | Thai Curry paste | Panaeng Curry Paste
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .