Thai Recipes : Thai Fried Shrimps with Ginger Sauce
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 6 medium-sized shrimps
* 50 grams red/green chili peppers, cubed
* 2 tablespoons sliced ginger
* 2 tablespoons flour
* 1 onion, cubed
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon soup (or water)
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* cooking oil for deep fry
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash shrimps with clean water and then peel and deveine.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Batter prepared shrimps with flour and add into the wok. Fry until cooked and yellow. Remove from heat and drain. Set aside.
3. Remove cooking oil from the wok. Leave only 2 tablespoons for stir frying. Add cubed onions and stir fry until nearly cooked. Then add cubed red/green chili peppers, sliced gingers. Add soup (or water) and season with sugar, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Stir until mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Arranged fried shrimps in the serving plate. Pour over the prepared sauce (step 3) over the shrimps. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.