* 400 grams streaky pork
* 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
* 2 tablespoons black pepper (coarsely grind)
* 2 tablespoons chopped coriander root
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* cooking oil
* fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato, etc.)
1. Wash the streaky pork with clean water. Cut into 4 " long.
2. In a big bowl, mix together the streaky pork with garlic, black pepper, coriander root, sugar, salt, fish sauce and oyster sauce. Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Let marinate for 60 minutes
3. Heat oil over medium heat. Add marinated streaky pork and deep fry until cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat and drain.
4. Cut into well pieces and arrange in the serving dish with fresh vegetables. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice (or stickly rice). Enjoy !
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .