* 8-10 medium size shrimps, cleaned and shelled
* 200 grams minced pork
* 1/2 bitter gourd
* 5-7 chilies, coarsely chopped
* 4 shallots, sliced
* 5-7 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2-3 tablespoons lime juice
1. Wash and clean the bitter gourd. Then cut in half length-wise. Remove seeds and white pith from the middle of the bitter gourd with a small spoon. Slice it into pieces and set aside.
2. Prepare the salad sauce by mixing garlic, chili, shallot, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar together in a bowl. Stir until all mixed well.
3. blanch minced pork, shrimps and bitter gourd (one at a time) in boiling water, drain.
4. Mix blanced minced pork, shrimps and bitter gourd with prepared salad sauce (step 2) . Stir softly until all ingredients mixed thoroughly.
5. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .