* 400 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 2 lemongrasses, finely sliced
* 2 shallots, sliced
* 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
* 10 mint leaves
* 5-10 chilies, chopped
* 2 tablespoons roasted chili paste
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
1. Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then scald the shrimps in boiled water for just a short time. Remove and drain.
2. In a small bowl, prepare the sauce by adding lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and roasted chili paste. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
3. In a big bowl, add the shrimps, prepared sauce, lemongrass, shallot, chili, kaffir lime leaves and mint leaves. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .