* 5-8 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled, and deveined
* 200 grams minced pork (or chicken)
* chinese kale, 25 pieces of 1 cm. long
* 2 tomatoes, cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped red shallot
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 5-8 chilies, smashed and coarsely chopped
* mint leaves (for garnishing)
1. Heat water in a pot over medium heat. Add chinese kale and scald until soft and cooked. Remove and drain. Then add shrimp and scald until nearly cooked. Remove and drain. Set aside.
2. Add minced pork (or chicken) in the same pot. Wait until cooked, remove and drain.
3. Prepare the salad dressing : Mix together fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, chili and red shallot. Stir until the sugar is dissolved and all ingredients mixed thoroughly.
4. In a big bowl, mix together all ingredients with prepared salad dressing. Stir until mixed well. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with mint leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .