* 300 grams pork, sliced (or coarsely ground pork)
* 2 tablespoons yellow curry paste (thai southern style)
* 2 teaspoons shrimp paste
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 2 teaspoons fish sauce
* 6 kaffir lime leaves, sliced thinly
* 2 red chilies, sliced diagnally
* fresh vegetable
(cucumber, cabbage, string bean, etc.)
1. Heat a wok over medium heat. Add curry paste, shrimp paste and pork. Do not put cooking oil. If it is too dry, just add some water.
2. Stir-fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly and pork is nearly cooked. Then seanson with fish sauce, sugar and salt. Continue stir-fry until the pork is cooked and dry. Remove from heat.
3. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with finely chopped kaffir lime leaves and sliced red chilies. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice and fresh vegetables.
NOTE: The taste of this dish will be a little bit salty and spicy. So it goes very well with fresh vegetables and also hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .