* 300 grams pork, cut into well pieces
* 100 grams bamboo shoots, cut into pieces
* 3 tablespoons red curry paste
* 1 tablespoon green peppercorn
* 2 tablespoons fingerroot, thinly sliced
* 2 red chili pepper, sliced diagnally
* 1/2 cup holy basil leaves
* 3 kaffir lime leaves
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add red curry paste and stir until aromatic. Then add pork and stir until nearly done.
2. Add bamboo shoots, kaffir lime leaves and some water.
3. Wait until boiling again, season with sugar and fish sauce. Then add holy basil leaves, and stir until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .