* 400 grams chinese kale, cleaned and cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons garlic, coarsely chopped
* 1 teaspoon ground pepper
* 5 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 cup soup (or water)
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and chinese kale. Stir until aromatic and the vegetable is soft.
2. Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. Add soup (or water) and turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
3. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with ground pepper. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .