* 350 grams prawns, cleaned, shelled, and deveined
* 1 cup babycorn, sliced
* 1 cup any fresh vegetables, cut into well pieces
* 1/2 cup sweet basil leaves
* 4 cups vegetable stock or water
Ingredients : Spice Mixture
* 12 pepper corns
* 12 shallots
* 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
* 1/2 cup dried shrimp
* 2 tablespoon fish sauce
1. Grind all spice mixture ingredients in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. Heat vegetable stock or water in a pot, then add spice mixture and keep stirring it.
3. When the soup boils again, add fish sauce. Wait for another 20 seconds, then add prawns, vegetables.
4. When vegetables are cooked thoroughly, taste and add fish sauce or salt as desired, then remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .