1. In a bowl, mix together minced pork, fish sauce, ground pepper and sugar , and marinate it for 15 minutes. Then spoon the mixture 1 tbsp; shape into small ball. Do until finish all mixture. Set aside
2. Wash and clean the radish and carrot. Then slice into well pieces. For the radish, the thickness is about 1-1.5 cm.
3. Wash and clean the corianders and celeries. Use only leaves.
4. In a pot, bring the stock (or water) to boil. When boiling, add minced pork balls (step 1) and stir until cooked. Then add sliced radishes, carrots and shitake mushrooms.
5. Season with salt, soy sauce and sugar. Stir until all cooked and mixed well. Remove from heat. Add coriander leaves, celery leaves and chopped scallions. Stir again.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle on top with fried garlic and ground pepper. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.