* 8-10 shrimps, cleaned, peeled and deveined
* 3 tablespoons red curry paste
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
* 400 grams coconut milk
* 1 red chilli,thinly sliced
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium -high heat, add shrimps and fry until all cooked thoroughly. Remove and set aside.
2. In the same wok, add oil over medium heat. Then add red curry paste. Fry until aromatic. Add coconut milk and stir fry until oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk.
3. Add sliced kaffir lime leaves, and season with fish sauce and sugar. Stir until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with sliced kaffir lime leaves and red chili. Serve immediately with steamed rice
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .