* 200 grams crab meat
* 200 grams minced pork
* big tofu sheets
* 1/2 cup pork fat, cubed
* 2 duck eggs
* 3 tablespoons wheat flour
* 3 coriander roots
* 1/2 cup garlic
* 20 peppercorns
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/2 cup scallion+coriander leaves, chopped
* 2 tablespoons chinese cooking wine
* tomato+cucumber and plum sauce
* cooking oil
1. Grind coriander root, garlic and peppercorn in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor). Then mix with crab meat, minced pork, pork fat, wheat flour, duck egg, sugar, soy sauce, chinese cooking wine, scallion and coriander leaves. Knead with hand until all ingredients mixed well.
2. Soak the tofu sheet in warm water. Then place it on the table, cut it to be the square shape with 5 inches width.
3. Add the prepared mixture on the tofu sheet. Roll it and seal the head and tail tightly. Then bind it in the middle into 1 - 1.5" long blocks.
4. Put the prepared tofu rolls the steamer and leave it for 10-15 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Remove and cut into pieces.
5. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add steamed tofu rolls (already cut into pieces). Fry until golden and crispy. Remove from heat. Arrange in serving plate. Serve immediately with plum sauce and cucumber+tomato.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .