* 300 grams chicken
* 1 tablespoon sliced turmeric
* 5 garlic cloves
* 5 red shallots
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* cooking oil
* fresh vegetables
(cabbages, long beans, cucumbers, etc.)
* sweet chili sauce/tomato sauce
1. Grind garlic cloves, red shallots and sliced turmerics in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. In a big bowl, marinade the chicken with garlic+red shallot+turmeric mixture (prepared in step 1), soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Keep in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (or more).
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Wait until the oil starts to boil, then add marinated chickens and deep fry until golden brown, crispy and cooked. Remove from heat.
4. Slice fried chickens into well pieces. Arrange in the serving plate with fresh vegetables. Serve immediately with sweet chili sauce (or tomato sauce) and hot steamed rice (or sticky rice).
Note : Thai people love to eat Fried Chicken with Sticky Rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .