* 500 grams shrimps, cleaned, and shelled
* 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
* 2 tablespoons fried shallot
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/4 cup tamarind juice
* 3 cups cooking oil for deep frying
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* fresh vegetables (cucumbers, tomato, etc.)
1.Toss the prepared shrimps in the tapioca flour until thoroughly coated.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Then deep fry shrimps until crispy and golden. Remove and drain. Transfer to a serving plate
3. To make the tamarind sauce : Heat a pot over low heat, add the tamarind juice, fish sauce, and sugar. Stir until the sauce is thickened.
4. Pour the tamarind sauce over the fried shrimps. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with fresh vegetables.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .