* 10 - 15 pieces of crispy rice
* 8 - 10 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 100 grams minced pork
* 1 teaspoon garlic, peeled off the skin
* 1 teaspoon coriander root
* 1/2 teaspoon peppercorn
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons tamarind concentrate
* 2 tablespoons red shallot, finely sliced
* 350 grams coconut milk
* 1/4 cup roasted peanut
* 2 red chili pepper, sliced diagnally (for garnishing)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Grind coriander root, garlic and peppercorn in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. Heat coconut milk (200 grams) in a wok over medium heat. Then add the prepared mixture (1 step). Stir fry until aromatic and until the oil has clearly separated from the coconut.
3. Add minced pork and shrimp. Stirring until nearly cooked. Then add red shallot and coconut milk (150 grams). Season with sugar, fish sauce and tamarind concentrate. Lastly add roasted peanut, and stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a dipping sauce bowl. Garnish on top with coriander leaves and red chili peppers. Serve immediately with prepared crispy rice and fresh vegetable (cucumber, cabbage, etc.)
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .