Thai Recipes : Baked Pork Spare Rib with Tomato Sauce
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 800 grams pork sparre ribs, cleaned and chopped into well pieces
* 4 tablespoons tomato sauce (or ketchup)
* 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon powder pepper
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 teaspoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon corn starch, dissolved in water
* 2 tablespoons cooking oil
* fresh or steamed vegetables (for garnishing)
Thai Food Preparations
1. Prepare the marinated sauce by heating oil in a wok, wait until hot then add garlic. Stir until golden and aromatic. Add the rest ingredients and stir until all mixed well. Lastly add corn starch (dissolved in water), then stir again and remove from heat.
2. Add pork spare ribs in marinated sauce. Stir until mixed well. Let marinate for 1 hour (at least 30 minutes).
3. Transfer the marinated spare ribs to the oven. Bake it in the oven (350 F) for 20 minutes or until cooked well. apply the marinated sauce occassionally to the spare ribs.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves and vegetables. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.