* 800 grams pork spare ribs, cleaned and chopped into well pieces
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoon red wine (or cooking wine)
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon powder pepper
* 4 cup water
* food color - red
* corn starch diluted in water
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
1. Clean the pork spare ribs and cut into pieces (5-8 cm. long).
2. Heat oil in a wok. Wait until hot then add pork spare ribs, fry until nearly cooked. Remove from heat and drain.
3. Heat water in a big pot over medium heat, wait until boiling then add fried pork spare ribs.
4. Add the rest ingredients, and turn down to low heat. Simmer for 60 minutes or more until the spare ribs are tender. Remove pork spare ribs from the wok. Add corn startch solution and stir until the leftover suace is thicken. Turn off the heat.
5. Transfer to the serving plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .