* 300 grams sea crabs
* 4 coriander roots, crushed
* 20 peppercorns
* 4 cloves garlic, smashed
* 3 pieces of sliced ginger, smashed
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 2 cup mung bean noodles, soaked in hot water and cut into 3-5 inch long
* 1 cup water
* 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce (optional for darker color of the mung bean noodle)
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Mix vegetable oil, sesame oil, peppercorns, soy sauce, sugar, water, oyster sauce and mung bean noodle in a big bowl. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
2. In the bottom of clay-pot, put the coriander roots, ginger, and garlic. Then put the mung bean noodle above bottom layer, and lastly put sea crabs on top of the mung bean noodle. .
3. Bake at the temperature ~ 180 C about 15 minutes or until the crabs are cooked thoroughly (but not less than 10 minutes).
4. Remove from heat and leave it for 5 minutes. Garnish on top with coriander leaves and serve immediately
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .