* 250 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 50 grams pork fat
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon white pepper
* 3 cups oil for deep frying
* sweet plum sauce (dipping sauce)
Thai Food Preparations
1. Place all the ingredients in food processor and blend till form smooth paste.
2. Pour the breadcrumbs in a plate. Then use a tablespoon to form small (2" wide, 1/2" thick) patties of prepared shrimp mixture and put it in the breadcrumb plate, flip it upside down with care until all patties coated with breadcrumbs.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Wait until hot, then deep fry till golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Remove and drain.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with fresh vegetable and sweet plum sauce.