* 350 grams shrimp (shelled, deveined, and butterflied)
* 2 cups water
* 1 cup cooked rice
* 1/2 teaspoon preserved cabbage
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
* 1 cup chinese celery (including the leaves), sliced
* 1 teaspoon pepper powder
* fried garlic for topping (optional)
* salted radish (optional)
1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pot, then add garlic and stir-fry until golden color.
2. Add water, and wait until boiling. Then add celery, soy sauce, fish sauce and pepper powder, and stir until it boils again.
3. After boiling, add the cooked rice, preserved cabbage, shiitake and stirring occasionally. Wait until boiling again, then add the shrimp, and cook until the shrimp color turns to white.
4.Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle fried garlic over each serving, and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and chinese celery leaves. Serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .