* 6 chicken or duck eggs, boiled and shelled
* 3/4 cup tamarind juice
* 1/4 cup palm sugar (or brown sugar)
* 1/4 cup fish sauce
* 1/4 cup of cooking oil
* 10-15 shallots, sliced thinly
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Heat oil in a wok, and fry the all eggs until they are beginning to crisp and turn to yellow color. Then put the eggs in a serving plate and put it aside for now
2. Heat oil in a wok and fry the sliced shallots until brown. Be careful not to burn it, then put it in a bowl and put it aside as well.
3. Use the left over oil from eggs and onion. Add palm sugar,tamarind juice and fish sauce. You can taste and add more if you want. However, the original taste should be sweet and sour.
4. Cut fried eggs in half and transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with the fried shallots, and pour the sauce over the eggs. Before serving, garnish with fresh coriander leaves on top and serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .