* 8 - 10 chicken wings
* 200 grams minced pork
* 200 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled, deviened, and cut into small pieces
* 5 coriander roots
* 10 peppercorns
* 3 tablespoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* cooking oil
* dipping sauce (tomato sauce, chili sauce, plum sauce)
* fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato, etc.)
1. Grind coriander root, garlic and peppercorn in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor). Then mixed with minced pork, shrimps, soy sauce and sugar. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Wash chicken wings in clean water and take out the bone (be careful not to make the skin torn).
3. Put in the marinated mixture inside the chicken wings (already deboned).
4. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add stuffed chicken wings, and fry until golden and crispy. Remove and drain.
5. Arrange fried stuffed chicken wings with prepared vegetables. Serve immediately with dipping sauce and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .