* 500 grams Chicken Thigh
* 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped garlic
* 4-6 chilies, coarsely chopped
* 2 tablespoons chopped scallion
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* cooking oil
1. Wash and clean the chicken thigh. Remove the bones and cut into well pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chickens and deep fry until yellow, crispy and cooked. Remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat oil (2 tablespoons) in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped garlics and chopped chilies. Fry until fragrant.
4. Add fried chicken (prepared in step 2) and season with salt. Then add chopped scallions. Stir fry until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .