Thai Recipes : Stir Fried Spicy Spaghetti with Seafood
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 400 grams seafood (shrimp, fish fillet, green mussel, squid, etc.)
* 400 grams spaghetti, soak in hot water until done
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* 3 red+green chili peppers, coarsely chopped
* 50 grams baby corn
* 1/2 cup holy basil
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash prepared seafood in clean water. If you use fish fillet or squid, cut into well pieces before cooking. Or if you use green mussels, you may need to scald in boiling water before cooking.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic, and stir until golden and fragrant. If you like hot taste, you may add chopped chili and stir fry with garlic during this process. Then add prepared seafood, and keep stirring until nearly cooked.
3. Add spaghetti and baby corn. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce, ground pepper and sugar. Lastly add holy basil and red+green chili pepper. Turn up to high heat. Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.