1. Mix together shrimps, salt, egg white and tapioca flour. Stir until mixed well, Let marinate for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Preparte the egg yolk sauce : Mix together salted egg yolks, oyster sauce, seasoning sauce, pepper, sugar, roasted chili paste and water (2 tbsp). Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add marinated shrimps and blanch until nearly cook then remove, drain and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, stir fry until fragrant. Then add egg yolk sauce (prepared in step 2). Stir fry until the sauce starts to boil. Add blanched shrimps, some water, red cheili peppers and scallion. Turn to high heat. Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.