* 250 grams pork, cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
* 1 tablespoon chopped chilli
* 1 tablespoon chopped chilli pepper (yellow)
* 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons cooking oil
* 2 tablespoons water
* coriander leaves ( for garnishing)
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and stir fry until fragrant and yellow.
2. Add shrimp paste, chopped chilli and chopped yellow chilli peppers. Stir fry until mixed well then add pork.
3. Stir until nearly cook. Then season with sugar and fish sauce. Add some water and stir fry until all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .