Thai Recipes : Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Salted Fish
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 50 grams salted fish
* 4-6 chinese kales
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/2 cup red chili, sliced diagnally
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* powder pepper (sprinkle before serving)
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash chinese kale in clean water. Drain and cut dianally into well pieces.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add salted fish, and fry until done.
3. Add minced garlic, stir fry until golden and aromatic. Add chinese kale and red chili. Season with fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Turn up to high heat, add 2 tablespoons of water. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with powder pepper and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.