* 300 grams chicken, cut into well pieces
* 2 red chili peppers, sliced diaganally
* 8 - 10 chilies
* 3 red shallots
* 1 tablespoon garlic
* 1/2 cup sliced lemongrass
* 1/2 cup kaffir lime leave, finely sliced
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
1. Grind garlic, red shallot, lemongrass (1/3 cup), chili and kaffir lime leaves (1/3 cup) in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chili+garlic mixture (prepared in 1st step). Stir until golden and aromatic. Then add chicken and continue stirring until nearly done.
3. Season with fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with sliced kaffir lime leaves, sliced lemongrass and red chili pepper. Garnish on top with coriander leaves and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .