* 450 grams chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
* 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon roasted chili paste
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 teaspoons black soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 cup fresh holy basil
* 2-5 chillies, chopped and pounded coarsely
* 2-5 red chili peppers, sliced
* 3-5 kaffir lime leaves, torn
* Dash of ground white pepper
Note : You can add more vegetables such as carrot, string bean, baby corn as extra ingredients.
1. Heat a wok until the oil is hot, then add chopped garlic and chopped chili. Stir until aromatic before adding the chicken. Continue Stir-frying until chicken is cooked throughly.
2. Add roasted chili paste, oyster sauce, fish suace, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and black soy souce. Stir-fry until all mixed well.
3.Then add red chili peppers, kaffir lime leaves, and fresh holy basil leaves. Stir fry until mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice and fried egg.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .