* 2 cups coconut milk
* 1 cup chicken stock
* 2-3 medium pieces fresh galangal, peeled and sliced
* 1 lemongrass , smashed and sliced
* 3 chicken breast fillets (cut into well pieces)
* 2 red chili peppers, sliced
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 cup fresh culantro leaves
* 3-5 kaffir lime leaves, torn
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
1. Add coconut milk, chicken stock, galangal, lemongrass and red chili peppers in the pot.
2. Bring to boil and simmer over low heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chicken pieces, mushroom and kaffir lime leaves to the pot, simmer for another 6 minutes. Continue stirring until cooked and all ingredients mixed well.
4. Season with fish sauce and sugar. Add culantro leaves and stir until mixed thoroughly. Remove from the heat , then add lime juice. Transfer to the serving bowl.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .