* 400 grams beef tenderloin, sliced
* 2 tablespoons panaeng curry paste
* 2 tablespoons vegetable cooking oil
* 150 gms coconut milk
* 2 tablespoons palm sugar
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 10 basil leaves
* 1 red chilli, sliced
* 3 kaffir lime leaves (finely sliced)
1. Heat the oil in a wok and fry the curry paste for one minute, then pour in the coconut milk and boil.
2. Add beef and season with palm sugar and fish sauce.
3. Once the beefs are cooked, then add basil, chilli and kaffir lime leaves. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with steamed rice is also a good way to enjoy this recipe.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .